The day will:
• present results from Lighthouse pre-studies
• introduce Lighthouse post-doctors
• give an introduction to back-casting
• through a workshop concretise the vision for a future sustainable shipping.
09.00 Coffe and registration
09.30 Introduction SSRS, Swedish Sea Rescue Society and Lighthouse
09.50 Report from Lighthouse pre-studies
- Improved performance forecasting and optimisation of ship operation
- In-door positioning of RoRo-vessels
- Sustainability classification for vessels
- Calculation of transport work and emissions in MRV
10.40 Presentation of Lighthouse postdoctors
11.30 Introduction to back-casting
John Holmberg, professor of Physical Resource Theory and he also holds Sweden's first UNESCO Chair in Education for Sustainable Development.
If the world takes sustainability seriously - what opportunities are created for shipping?
New technology is being developed, which future technology can revolutionise shipping
NOTE! Last day of registration is 7 November. The day will be held in English and is free of charge. However, a no-show fee of 500 SEK will be subjected to those who register but do not appear without sufficient prior notice.