Personal Data Responsibility
Lighthouse carries responsibility for all handling of your personal data that is carried out by, or on behalf of, Lighthouse. Information on how to contact us can be found in section 8.
When do we gather personal data?
Lighthouse gathers personal data about you when you:
- subscribe to the Lighthouse newsletter,
- register your interest in any Lighthouse event,
- where it is otherwise necessary in order to manage the relationship between you and Lighthouse.
How long is the data stored for?
- Personal details (name, organization and email) provided in connection with subscription to Lighthouse newsletter are only saved as long as you are a subscriber. When you decline, we will remove your personal information.
- Personal data (name, organization, cost preferences, phone number, country and e-mail) provided in conjunction with events are only saved as long as required for administration for the specific event, ie event information and evaluation polls.
We may store the data for longer if required to do so under the law or to protect our legal interests, for example if a legal process is under way.
Why does Lighthouse handle data about you?
Lighthouse handles your personal data for various reasons. For the main part, Lighthouse handles personal data with a view to conducting and managing newsletters and event activities.
Who do we share your data with?
Lighthouse may share your personal data with companies that handle personal data on behalf of Lighthouse, such as IT suppliers, newsletter services and event partners.
Personal data may also be shared if such action is necessary in order to meet legal requirements or requirements from the authorities.
Changes to the data protection policy
This data protection policy may be amended from time to time. If Lighthouse makes any material changes to the data protection policy, Lighthouse will inform you by e-mail before the changes come into force. The latest data protection policy will also be published on the Lighthouse website.
Right to request information and corrections
f you want to know if Lighthouse is processing personal information about you, send a signed request to us. You are entitled to request information about personal data processed by you at Lighthouse and to get data deleted or corrected.
In each newsletter, you will also be informed about your option to unsubscribe from future newsletters.
If you wish to request a record extract or have any questions about how Lighthouse handles your personal data, please contact us at info [at] lighthouse.nu.