The Master's degree programme in Autonomous Maritime Operation comprises 60 ECTS and the degree title is Master of Engineering, Autonomous Maritime Operations.
The programme has a special focus concerning the digitalization of maritime operations. The studies include six courses, each of an extent of 5 credits and a master thesis 30 credits.
Following subjects are covered:
- Introduction to studies and introduction to Marine operations
- Autonomous vessels-automation
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Human-Machine Interaction
- Remote Operations
- Cyber Security and Connectivity
- Classification, Qualification and Safety Perspectives