Benefits for host companies
- A qualified and well-educated employee.
- A newly graduated with fresh knowledge, new perspectives and enthusiasm.
- The possibility to introduce your company to a possible future leader.
- Exposure amongst students as a modern and energetic organisation.
- Participating in mapping shipping as a business worth investing in and contribute to a higher competence in the whole sector.
- Management of information, coordination and recruitment through Lighthouse.
Responsibilities for host companies
- Provide fulltime on-the-job training, making the best possible availability of relevant tasks, for a period of three months.
- To host the trainee appointed by the Steering Committee for a period of three months.
- To give the trainee a short term employment contract and a salary in level with starting salary for graduates.
- To provide a named and known tutor to the trainee.
- Participate in leading and developing the Trainee Programme by participation in Steering or Recruiting committee.
- Finance the administration with an annual fee of 1000 SEK.