Our trainee programme is an opportunity for recent graduates of technical masters programmes with relevance for the maritime sector to get work experience (paid) during 12 months at 3-4 different companies. Over the years, participating companies has for example been designers and consultancy companies, yards and manufacturers, classification societies, authorities and shipping companies. On 26 November at 14.00 Lighthouse will organise an information meeting ahead of the upcoming application process starting on 15 December.
The basic criterias to enroll are the following:
- Have a strong interest in shipping and sees a future in the Swedish maritime and/or marine sector
- Master of Science in Naval Architecture or other relevant technical master's programs in Sweden
- Sufficient knowledge in Swedish to be able to participate in social contexts
- Excellent knowledge of English, both in speech and writing
- Maximum one year of work experience after graduation
- Good communication ability with the ability to network and build relationships
Further information about the programme is to be found here.
If you are a student or recent graduate interested in this programme, we warmly welcome you to this information meeting. Besides general information about the programme and the application process, there will also be presentations by participating companies, to give future trainees an idea of the content of the programme. To attend, register on this page and the link will be sent to you.
For more information or questions, please contact Louise Warenius, coordinator at Lighthouse.